One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Best colleges for MS-Consruction Mamanegement in US
Raju Potu profile image Raju Potu Member Join date: Apr, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 20
Sir , I am a civil engineer want to pursue ms in construction management in us, so can u help me out in choosing the colleges best for construction management ,
  • April 06, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (3)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Raju,... Michigan State University, University of Southern California, University of Arkansas At Little Rock, Iowa State University are some of the best colleges that offer MS-Construction Management in US  You can check out the review or download prospectus to have more idea and that will help you take decision on choosing the right college. All the Best!

Raju Potu profile image Raju Potu Member Join date: Apr, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 20
sir, can i know in detail how you have ranked or suggested the universities (ie basic criteria) . what about texas a&m ,and cmu for construction management
so that i can prepare a list of universities

Add a quick reply to 'Best colleges for MS-Consruction Mamanegement in US'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.