One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
For MBA outside India - without job experience
Vikas Bohra profile image Vikas Bohra Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Is there any college that take's graduate students from India to USA for MBA without any job experience at all. I am a US citizen and I am in my final year of engineering and would like to make use of the opportunities I can have with the help of my citizenship.
  • January 27, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Priya Suresh Priya Suresh Contributor Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 26 Points: 400

Most US universities require a minimum of 2 to 3 years of work experience for admissions into MBA. Though some universities may accept students without any work experience, preference will be given to candidates with work experience. Since you are a US citizen, there would fewer formalities during your visa. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offers MBA courses in USA. We also help you with the admission procedures, once you complete the five-page application form. If you have any queries, feel free to contact us at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in.

Add a quick reply to 'For MBA outside India - without job experience'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.