One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
Free education or less tuition fee for studies in abroad
Raja M Raja M Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hello,

I need an info on studying in abroad like free education or less tution fees. I've completed my 10th n want to study further to complete a degree also i have work experience of 8 years in dotcom industry. So if you all can help me out on this i will be very grateful.

Regards

Raja

• February 02, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate

Replies (4)

Priya G Priya G Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 880

Hi Raja ! I understand from your question that you have highest education as 10th grade. You can apply to Diploma programs in abroad. Singapore and Malaysia is the best destination to do Diploma Programs.
You need to complete your 12th grade/ Diploma program, to be eligible to apply to Undergraduate studies in abroad. Countries like Netherlands,Sweden,German universities has less Tuition fee or No Tuition fee.

Sourabh Aggarwal Sourabh Aggarwal Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 7 Points: 50

You can go for germany.You can opt Diploma in Automobile Engineering.Best of luck!!!!!!!

Almasto Kapoor profile image Almasto Kapoor Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 7 Points: 90

Hi Raja from a visa point of view I would recommend New Zealand if you have not done anything after Class 12th. You can apply for a 1 year diploma based on the work experience after Class 12th. If you have a good IELTS score, we might also be able to help you with some scholarships. Do contact me if you require any assitance. Regards Almasto Kapoor, Silver Fern Education Consultants

Shoaib Khan profile image Shoaib Khan Member Join date: Feb, 2015 Posts: 2 Points: 10

Does malaysian universities offer MBA, if yes what i sthe cost when compare to UK and German as it less in its segment.

Please provide me the list of the universities  with fee structure.

Thank you so much.

Add a quick reply to 'Free education or less tuition fee for studies in abroad'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.