One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Free online educational program - To learn
Yogesh Sonar profile image Yogesh Sonar Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Dear Sir, I am willing to do Master Degree (M.Sc.) in Astronomy or Physics or Astrophysics or Space Science through Free online educational program. Let me know is it possible with you, if yes than please give me details information on that of issue please. If such type of degree program not available with your organization than I request to you please suggest me the way thereby I can do M.Sc. in Astronomy or Physics or Astrophysics with other universities through Free online educational program or economically comfortable fee but it should be online program. The certificate of M.Sc. should be applicable in INDIA for further education like Ph.D. Please guide! I look forward to receive your reply soon, Regards, Yogesh Sonar
  • November 20, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, I guess nobody offers a free Masters programs. Quite a few Universities like MIT has some free online content but may not give out any free Masters level degree conferred to anyone. 

Programs like Space Science or Astrophysics are quite complicated courses and I am not sure doing any content through online might help you in your career. 

If you do not have the funds to pursue Higher studies, you can look to study in places like IISC, Bangalore where the program fees is very affordable but not very easy to get though. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Free online educational program - To learn '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.