One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Freshers MBA or Masters (finance, ib etc)
Utkarsh Agarwal Utkarsh Agarwal Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am a final year student of bachelor of commerce (b.com) from India. I am confused between doing a MBA (without work exp) or some other masters such as msc. finance or msc.(International business). I am ready to compromise on the course but should be related to a business or commerce course. My preference is to get any course but in a good university which does not require many exams and admission into that course is easy although the famous courses in the same university may be tough to get into. My preferred countries are Singapore or any other European countries. Please suggest me the names of few good universities having a good tag name and suites my requirements.
  • November 29, 2013

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

There are a lot of universities that offer MBA courses without work experience. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offer MBA. May I know your intention to study abroad, so that I can guide you further? 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Freshers MBA or Masters (finance'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.