One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 9 posts
From where I can get best study material for GMAT
Mayank Gupta Mayank Gupta Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 4 Points: 22

from where i can get best study material for GMAT

• February 08, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (9)

Subhashini Vithyapathy Subhashini Vithyapathy Expert Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 75 Points: 1185

Hi Mayank, you can get “The best GMAT” book in online from official GMAT website http://www.mba.com/india/store/store-catalog.aspx?tabs=CAT2680001# and also you can get it from well GMAT coaching centers. You can look for books like The Official Guide for GMAT® Review, 13th Edition, Kaplan GMAT Premier 2014 with 6 Practice Tests, The Power Score GMAT Critical Reasoning Bible, Advanced GMAT Quant, Kaplan GMAT Verbal Workbook, Cracking the GMAT with 4 Practice Tests & DVD, 2014 Edition.

Mayank Gupta Mayank Gupta Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 4 Points: 22

Subhashini thank you so much it will be very helpful

Subhashini Vithyapathy Subhashini Vithyapathy Expert Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 75 Points: 1185

All The Best Mayank!!

Sohini Mitra profile image Sohini Mitra Member Join date: Dec, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 20

Hi guys,

I am attempting the GMAT exam for the first time. I have 4 years of work experience in the field of advertising and marketing. Below is my profile:

I have got 89% in my 10th std, 87% in the 12th and 77.3% in my BMM. I have been actively involved in extracurricular activates in my college. I was the cultural fest representative in my college. Even now I teach at various NGOs and participate in social awareness drives. I was also awarded as the Best performer of the year 2013-2014.

However I haven’t joined any classes and am planning to prepare for my GMAT on my own and work at the same time. I want to pursue my MBA to improve my career graph. My target colleges are Nanyang University, S P Jain School of Global Management, ISB. I need a score of at least 670+ but it has been a while since I have actually prepared for an exam. Any tips and tricks?  

Gopal Krishnan profile image Gopal Krishnan Member Join date: Dec, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hey, your profile looks great. You have chosen ambitious colleges and their requirements are also pretty high. It would take a lot of effort from your side as you aren’t joining any classes and you are working as well. What I would suggest is that you join some tuition just for test series. That way you would be able to assess where you stand. All the best. :)

Add a quick reply to 'From where I can get best study material for GMAT '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.