1 800 103 2581
- November 14, 2013
I guess you need help of study abroad counselor who can guide you in your process.
In USA, each university is independent and hence admission requirements will vary and also course content, research availability, funding opportunity, cost, etc.
Here is general checklist for you.
1. Fill online application form
2. Pay Application Fee (normally credit card or dollar draft)
3. Fulfill admission requirement like SOP, Letter of Recommendation, Transcript, GRE, TOEFL, and Financial requirements.
4. Application and documents should reach university before DEADLINE.
5. Correspond with university via email regarding admission status. Some of the USA university offers online application tracking system.
6. visa preparation.
Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India