One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
From where I can start my preparation for study in abroad?
Ashwani Shukla Ashwani Shukla Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Sir, i am mechanical engg. Student in GLA UNIVERSITY , MATHURA UP . I wish to compleate my MTech. / MS by one of the top 50 university in world in aeronautics and astronautics course. But still now i do not know from where i have to started ? What is the syallabus? What is process to apply? How many exam we have to crack? What is the eligibility criteria of all the university? In india is there any one best institute that provides its online course or distance learning course for preparation ?? I wnat to know all about , everything connected to it . I have many questions regarding this . Few of them are above. Please suggest me a proper and appropriate way to get definite success?? Please help me. - Ashwani shukla
  • November 14, 2013

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Dear Ashwani,

I guess you need help of study abroad counselor who can guide you in your process.

In USA, each university is independent and hence admission requirements will vary and also course content, research availability, funding opportunity, cost, etc.

Here is general checklist for you.

1. Fill online application form

2. Pay Application Fee (normally credit card or dollar draft)

3. Fulfill admission requirement like SOP, Letter of Recommendation, Transcript, GRE, TOEFL, and Financial requirements.

4. Application and documents should reach university before DEADLINE.

5. Correspond with university via email regarding admission status. Some of the USA university offers online application tracking system.

6. visa preparation.

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'From where I can start my preparation for study in abroad?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.