One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I want to find universities that fund PhD psychology in the USA
Yasmin Akhavan Yasmin Akhavan Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Hi dear I want to study Phd in psychology,in usa. How can i get fund ?how can i find universities which support me? Thank you
  • February 23, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Guhan S Guhan S Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 41 Points: 630

Hi Yasmin, for scholarships on doctoral degree program a scholarship test may be conducted or a Master's degree in the subject area with exceptional percentage will be considered along with a letter of recommendation from your Dean/Principal or H.O.D. However, in some exceptional cases with outstanding academic results, students may be permitted to take up a PhD program with a Bachelor's honor degree.

Here is the list of American institutions offering scholarships for PhD is psychology, download the prospectus for more information and also apply directly to the institution online. Scholarships are usually considered on application.

Add a quick reply to 'I want to find universities that fund PhD psychology in the USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.