One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Funding Requirements for I-20 and F-1 Visa
Sal Kha profile image Sal Kha Member Join date: Sep, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I got I-20 for MS program in texas. The funding requirement by the univeristy for 1 year is $27,000 and I have $37,000 in my account. I have three questions:

1- I have a property at my name, can I present the property docs alongwith bank statement to embassy for visa processing?

2- It has been almost one and half months when I got my bank statement for I-20, do I need to get fresh copy of bank statement or the older one (that I submitted to university) can be used for F-1 visa processing?

3- Based on certain criteria the university waived off the GRE/ GMAT requirement, does it make any difference for visa interview?

• September 29, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 87 Points: 1265 Trusted Advisor

Dear Sal,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

Property papers can be used but in a particular format accepted by the USA embassy.We can help you with the queries related to the bank statements and scores too.

Kindly share your contact number with me or contact me on 011-49196902.My email id is

Thanks & Regards

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'Funding Requirements for I-20 and F-1 Visa'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.