One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Further enquiry on the answer given for how to upgrade profile
Sonal Khare Sonal Khare Member Join date: Sep, 2009 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Thanks Richard, Could please suggest me how to find these 9 months courses or how can I find these courses. It will be great help
  • May 11, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello again,

I wish I could give you answer. USA Universities offer thousands of programs and hence we do not have the list for every program that student comes up with. It will be a huge data to screen and filter. Moreover each USA University is independent and they have every right to add, remove or change the program that they offer. Hence past research is not dependable.

We do research for such programs on case to case basis. We follow pre-application method to find USA Universities that match students requirement and which is acceptable to USA University for admission. We further check on the OPT availability on such programs as all 9 month certificate program does not attract OPT.

I understand that the above paragraph is confusing for you. It will be difficult for me to do research on general enquiries. We do research on students who register for counseling with us. I hope you will understand.

Thank you.

Regards,

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Further enquiry on the answer given for how to upgrade profile'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.