One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
Further Studies after Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
Safdar Hashmi profile image Safdar Hashmi Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Sir, I have completed Aircraft Maintenance engineering (AME) with 86% aggregate. I am working in an aerospace MNC in bangalore as technical author for last two years. As you know, AME is not a graduation but 3 year technical course pursued after 10+2. Please let me know details of higher education opportunities in India and abroad . I heard that there are some universities in UK which gives a BEng (Hons) degree after 1 year of study.
  • December 30, 2012

Replies (4)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, The decision to give you credit exemptions directly to the final year lies with the specific University. The decision is based on the curriculum you had undergone in AME plus the kind of relevent work experience you had in the last few years will determine how much of credit exemptions you will get. 

BEng in your area of specilisations are avialable in the following Universities. University of Glasgow, University of Salford, Brighton, Bristol, etc. I would suggest you to either contact the University directly and send your profile for an assessment or meet up with a Education Counselor who can assist you in the process. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Isath Weerasuriya profile image Isath Weerasuriya Member Join date: Jan, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

sir i am doing aircraft mainteance engineering at srilanka airforce now i have copleted about 1and half yrz. so after this course i need a place abroad for my OGT so can you please let me know some places i can go for OGT 

Mayuri Sonare profile image Mayuri Sonare Member Join date: Sep, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Thier is any course after AME....?????

Satyaprakash Vispute profile image Satyaprakash Vispute Member Join date: Jul, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

I want to know cources after completion of AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGG IN CIVIL AVIOTION IF INDIAN GOVT.

Add a quick reply to 'Further Studies after Aircraft Maintenance Engineering'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.