One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Which is the best country for higher studies in mass communication and media?
Yash Sharma profile image Yash Sharma Member Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi...I have done my BMS & MMS, both from Mumbai University, specializing in Marketing & have been working since the past 8 years in the media & entertainment industry across corporate like Star TV, Viacom 18, Zee TV, Imagine etc. I have a keen interest in pursuing further studies in the mass communication sphere as I believe that I possess decent writing skills coupled with good managerial abilities. Which countries do you think would be suitable for me to study in order to get an international placement & settle abroad if given a chance....Thanks
  • July 04, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Kunal Ambasht Kunal Ambasht Expert Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 36 Points: 540 Trusted Advisor

Dear Yash,

It is good to hear that you are actively planning your career path.

Based on your background, Canada, Australia and New Zealand will be the prospective countries. However, please also start thinking about why you need another higher degree after an MMS and 8 years of work experience. Have you explored the opportunities of working on an overseas project with your current employer? What skills do you want to hone? These will be critical aspects of your application. Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kunal

Kunal Ambasht | EGE Global Education

Add a quick reply to 'Which is the best country for higher studies in mass communication and media?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.