One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
GET JOB IN LAW
Vibhuti Vora Vibhuti Vora Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I AM LAW GRADUATE FROM INDIA.WHAT DO I DO TO GET JOB IN USA?I WANT JOB IN LEAGAL FACULTY IS THERE ANY TWO TO THREE OR SIX MONTH COURSE WHICH I HAVE TO DO TO GET JOB IN LAW FACULTY?
  • October 18, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hello,

You can refer to Law Courses in USA for different options available for you to enhance your career. 

If you want to get a Job in USA, there are certain procedures in Visa application process. First you need to be clear whether you going to apply from India or travel to USA for studies and applying after you complete the Course. 

If you are applying from India, then you might need an offer letter from USA company telling that they sponser for your Visa. If you planned to apply from USA, then it has different Visa options. So, decide and then proceed. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'GET JOB IN LAW'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.