One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Getting an acceptance letter from a college for Masters in Communication and networking engineering
Mohamed Amar profile image Mohamed Amar Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Dear Sir, Madam, My question is how I can get an acceptance letter form a college, I'm a communication engineer and I want to continue my study to get the Master's degree in the department of communication & networking, but the problem that I'm holding a High Diploma Degree so is there any solution for my case?
  • October 21, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Hai!!!

Good Morning,

Please give full details as to when you joined for your higher diploma.Is it after 10th or 12th and the duration for the course.

Incase you have completed your 3 year higher diploma after 12th you will still need to do a one year graduate diploma course before joining for the masters

All the best,

Sasidharan Nambiar

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Getting an acceptance letter from a college for Masters in Communication and networking engineering '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.