One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Go UK after metric
Dishant Dewit Dishant Dewit Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 11

I want to go uk. what course is good after 10

if i go uk after 10th.

• September 20, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (3)

Aditi Jain Aditi Jain Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 49 Points: 745

Dear Dishant,

Greetings!

Thank you for your email.

The choice of career option entirely depends on your interest (eg. Science, commerce, humanities, law etc). We can definitely work out options in Uk after completing your 10th standard but you have to be clear in terms of the course you need to opt for. May I please request you to let us know your 10th scores so that we can assist your further. You can look up at the options like Bellerbys College, CRIC Anglia Ruskin University etc.

For more options regarding the same, kindly register on the website: www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india and let us have the required information so that we can assist you further.

Thanks & Regards

Aditi Jain

The Team- Hotcourses India

Dishant Dewit Dishant Dewit Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 11
  1. ok thanxxx i register in your website

Aditi Jain Aditi Jain Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 49 Points: 745

Dear Dishant,

Thanks for the prompt revert.

You can also share your contact details with me at aditi.jain@hotcourses.co.in so that we can be in touch with you over emails/ phone and proceed ahead without any delays.

Look forward.

Add a quick reply to 'Go UK after metric'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.