One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
Good colleges that offer MBA in Singapore with job placement
Aishwarya Kumar Mishra profile image Aishwarya Kumar Mishra Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am persuing B.Tech(final yr).I want to go for MBA in any good college at Singapore.What do I require as I dont have any work experience,TOFEL score and GMAT score.
  • September 22, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (4)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, GMAT and TOEFL is required for Universities like SMU and NUS apart from the need to have atleast 2 years work experience to get in to the above mentioned Universities. But you can apply lots of good Private Universities like University of New Castle's MBA or James Cook University MBA programs which does not require GMAT or TOEFL and will also accept students without work experience. 

All you need is a good academic requirement of atleast 60% marks and should be prepared to spend about 15 lakhs for the MBA program. Apply well in advance and you might even get a scholarship if you have good grades in UG. 

For more Check out MBA Courses in Singapore

Wish you all the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Rakesh Mehta Rakesh Mehta Contributor Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 15 Points: 160 Trusted Advisor

MBA Program from University of Wales, U.K. - AEC Singapore.

Does not require any TOEFL or GMAT.Fly in a month.Easy and flexible programme.

Course Duration: 18 Months Full time.

Awarding Body: University of Wales Newport.

Student - Teacher Ratio: 40: 1

Program Outline: 1 year in class room studies.

6 Months Dissertation.

Modules: All modules have 15 credit values:

1) People Leadership and Management

2) Financial Analysis

3) Strategic Marketing

4) Operations Management

5) Strategic Leadership and Business Transformation

6) Innovation

7) Business Futures

8) Globalisation

Dissertation (6 Months) has 60 credit values:

Choice of topics for Dissertation:

1. General Management
  2. Human Resource Management
  3. Operations Management -      Marketing
  4. Accounting and Finance
  5. Public Sector Management
  6. International Business
  7. Entrepreneurship
  8. Corporate Strategy
  9. Leadership
  10. Supply Chain Management
  11. Hospitality Management

Cost of the Program: 19,260 SGD

Careers N’ Options offers bursary /Scholarship of 3210 SGD to all our students.

So you pay only 16,050 Singapore $

Instalments: 2

1st Instalment: After Visa approval 8025 SGD.

2nd Instalment: After 9 months of course commencement 8025 SGD.

Best Wishes

Rakesh Mehta | Careers N' Options
Aasha Aasha profile image Aasha Aasha Member Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 5 Points: 50

I am going to clear all your confusion about the good university in Singapore for MBA and which can give you 100% placement and I will also mention the admission process.

So, Singapore is famous for their MBA institutes and the institute’s certificate will help you a lot in getting a very good job very easily so you need not worry about the job placement as 100% you will get placement after your MBA completion so what you need to do is just apply an online entrance exam in the official website of the Singapore’s MBA institute where you are going to study.

Then wait for the rankings to come out, when the rankings will be out see for your ranking. If your ranking will be within the top 500 contact that means you are selected for the admission then go to the college for the admission, you need have all your documents like your birth certificate, 10 board certificate, +2 +3 certificates. for more information visit here hope i helped

Sindhu Vallipalli profile image Sindhu Vallipalli Member Join date: Sep, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

my name is sindhu i just completed my MBA in healthcare management but i just want to do doble masters in this related course only and please tell me the healthcare related colleges and if you know any other details u please tell me my mail or my whatsapp number is 7416240240 please inform mee ...........

Add a quick reply to 'Good colleges that offer MBA in Singapore with job placement'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.