One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Help me with I20 issue
Harsha Reddy Harsha Reddy Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 0

I got an admit in Newyork institute of technology in CS and my ug is in EC. I got 2 pre requisites which costs me around $6600. and people in college students say that better to shift to EC to avoid pre-requests money. I have i20 from this college only don't have any from other colleges.

Is there any chance to shift to other university now at this movement for Fall 2014 intake. Any one please help me at this instance.

• August 26, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Amit Jain Amit Jain Contributor Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 23 Points: 285 Trusted Advisor

Hi Harsha,

It would be impossible to shift to other Universities for this fall. However, the best solution is to check if NYIT has an EC course and send them an email requesting for a change of course. Please specify the exact reason for course change. This is the only option for you, else you might have to look at spring intake. Let me know in case you have further questions! Happy to help!!

Amit Jain | Scholars Abroad Consulting Pvt Ltd

Add a quick reply to 'Help me with I20 issue'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.