One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
.Will backlogs will be a major concern for getting an admit in to universities?
Vijay Sambireddy Vijay Sambireddy Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

my profile is gre 290, ug=67% IELTS 6. with 15 backlogs........will backlogs will be a major concern for getting an admit in to universities???

what are the chances of getting in to a good univ? and what are the safe admits i can get??

please suggest me some safe univ i can get admit for Ms in Cs for spring 2015.....

• June 28, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi,

Based on your profile a few Universities like Cleveland State University, University of Bridgeport - CT, Texas A & M University – Kingsville,  Montana State University, Arkansas State University and New York Institute of Technology will admit you but you need to be cautious while applying for a visa.

You can find few more list of Universities at Uniguru. A strong SOP, Letters of Recommendation, good IELTS and GRE will make your profile even stronger. Ideally you can retake your GRE and aim for a higher score.

Do get in touch with us at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in so that we can suggested you further steps and options.

Good Luck!!

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited

Add a quick reply to '.Will backlogs will be a major concern for getting an admit in to universities?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.