One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Can you help me with ITU reviews, how good the program is and how good the job aspect is?
Sangeeta Sankaran profile image Sangeeta Sankaran Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am a bcom graduate with 2-3 years of HR experience. I recently came to US on dependent visa. I m looking to take admissions for graduate programs. What to know what is the scope of HR in california-bay area. I have 2 universities in mind. One is SJSU ( San Jose State University) and another is ITU( International Technological University). Can you help me with ITU reviews, the ratings, how good the program is and how good it is from the job aspect?
  • March 23, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315
Hi Sangeeta, ITU has highly qualified professors with industry-connected and relevant experience... and had lot changes in recent years.. I found a review in .. I think it will be useful for you .. refer

Add a quick reply to 'Can you help me with ITU reviews'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.