One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Can u please list me the univ's for ms?
Susheel Kumar Susheel Kumar Member Join date: Mar, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 10

Hi, This is my profile

Btech -83.5%

X class-91%

1 year experience in a top MNC as Software engineer and i am from a Non-Computer science background.

Can u please list me the universities which are safe and moderate for my profile.

Preferably in and around Atlanta!

• March 18, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Priya Suresh Priya Suresh Contributor Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 26 Points: 400

Hi Susheel! You have good chances of getting MS in USA since you have a good academic profile; however you need to work on your GRE as well. These universities may suite your profile: Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgia State University, Kennesaw State University, University of West Georgia and Clayton State University. I would suggest you to work on your SOP which helps you to increase your chances of acceptance.  

Susheel Kumar Susheel Kumar Member Join date: Mar, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 10

Thanks for the reply!! Yea sure, i will work on SOP. Georgia Tech is too much ambitious for me!

I have a list, please evaluate these for my profile

1) Oklahoma State University

3) SUNY-Buffalo

4) SUNY-Binghamton

5) Georgia state university

6) University of North Carolina Charlotte

7) University of New Mexico

In the above list can you please sort them by the Safe/Ambitious?

Add a quick reply to 'Can u please list me the univ's for ms?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.