One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
GRE score for full scholarship...
Gowtham R R profile image Gowtham R R Member Join date: Aug, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hi , I'm Gowtham .I'm studying BE Mechanical 3rd yr with 8cgpa..I want to know how much i score in gre to get full scholarship,for doing MS in US.

• August 17, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (3)

Navdeep Kaur Navdeep Kaur Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 54 Points: 785

Hi Gowtham,

Thanks for choosing Hotcourses!

USA comes in top list for engineering courses for the students who are looking for an overseas education, coming to your point of Scholarships. Universities provide scholarships to students with an exceptional academic profile which includes your CGPA which should be min 8.5+ also if you have other research/projects done during your studies. Your GRE and TOEFL score would also play a crucial role in getting scholarship but very few universities provide 100% scholarship, the min would be 2500dollars to 5000 dollars per year or it could be for your whole program as well. I would suggest you to focus on your studies and try to make your profile more holistically strong.

Please send your documents to me at navdeep.kaur@hotcourses.co.in to get a free evaluation done. Also register at our website www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/ to keep receiving update to improve your profile.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Navdeep Kaur

Team Hotcourses.

Muddasar Khan profile image Muddasar Khan Member Join date: Nov, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

You must get 60% marks from GRE

secondly you must improve your english in fluency and vocabulary prospective

Shikha S profile image Shikha S Contributor Join date: Feb, 2016 Posts: 20 Points: 450

Hi Gowtham,

Greetings of the Day.

As suggested by Navdeep. Scholarship depends on your overall profile which is a combination of various factors. Please feel free to contact us and get a profile evaluation done on your profile.

Regards

Shikha S

shikha.seth@hotcourses.co.in

Add a quick reply to 'GRE score for full scholarship...'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.