One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Guidance for M.S. in chemistry in USA
A B profile image A B Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
my name is vishesh. I am an engineering student. i want to do m.s. in chemistry. right now i am pursuing undergraduate in mechanical engineering. i want to ask if my decision to study in usa for m.s. is right or not. am i eligible for m.s. chemistry after engineering?
  • January 08, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Your interest towards Masters in Chemistry is appreciated. But there are chances of the university to consider your application as irrelevant course selection and also your visa getting rejected. Hence, I would suggest you to apply for Masters in the same field as that of your Bachelors degree. You have to choose the university that matches best to your academic profile and financial budget. You have to then work on documents such as academic transcripts, Statement of purpose, Letters of Recommendation and financial documents. You may also have to take IELTS/TOEFL; however some universities may also expect GRE. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Guidance for M.S. in chemistry in USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.