One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Guidance for MS in Automation.
Parth Prakash Parth Prakash Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I did my graduation in Instrumentation Technology and my Graduation percentage is 71.8 and i have written my IELTS and got 7/9 overall. i will be writing my GRE in near future. I want to pursue MS in Automation and Control. I would like to know out of Germany, Canada and Australia which place would be better to pursue my masters and how important would GRE be for these 3 countries. Lastly how good a score of 7 in IELTS is for getting into good universities in these country ?
  • November 25, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Parth,

All the 3 countries i.e., Germany, Canada, and Australia are good countries for studies abroad. It all depends what you wish to achieve after your degree. 

Germany may require you to take A2 level of German language course from any institute approved by them like Max Muller, etc.

Canada will give more importance to your academics and your 71.8% is reasonable thou not good.

I believe you could get admission in good universities in Australia with your present profile.

GRE may be required by few universities in all these countries and IELTS 7 band is reasonably good English proficiency.

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Guidance for MS in Automation.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.