1 800 103 2581
I have completed my B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication from University of Mumbai. Post that i opted for Masters in Management Studies from University of Mumbai, My specialization being (Operations Management). Currently working with a logistics company. Planning to get married by mid of 2017 and move to SanJose, CA. I have following querries:
1) Applying through H4 Visa or F1 Visa is adviceable (in a situation where my fiancee is just undergoing the process of H1B visa currently, but is not yet in the green card que).
2) What is the scope of operations management in an around california?
3) SJSU Offers Accelerated as well as full time course. Can an International student apply for accelerated course?
4) Is 1 year work exp enough for accelerated course?
5) When is it adviceable to take up with the entrance exam? (GMAT, TOEFL)
Looking forward for a proper guidance to start up. Any important tips and suggestions in my situation would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
- May 29, 2016
- Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
Thank you for the query . I am writing the answers in the same order in which the questions have been made -
1) It is advisable to apply for F1 visa as you get more rights in terms of working and studying in USA , though now a days the H4 people are also allowed to work there but there are certain terms and conditions attached
2) Operation management is neither a pure technical nor a pure management course , infact with the combination of your profile of technical and management, can fetch you a better job.
3) As per my knowledge toget a visa success you should go for a full time courses .
4) Will not suggest to apply to accelerated courses.
5) The fall 2017 applications will open from August onwards, thus it is advisable to start the preparation right now and go ahead with both the test by septemeber or max october and apply by december and January .
I hope all your answers have been answers successfullly , in case of more queries please drop me your contact details to email@example.com and we can help you with the entire process .
@Indrani Sengupta: Thank you soo much for your valuable advice.. I shall surely get back if i have further querries. Thank you once again.