One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Guidence for education after graduation (BE - Compuer Science)
Smita N Smita N Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 10
Hello,I am pursuing graduation in B.E(computer science) 3rd year.I wanted to know what are career options after this.Any diploma,or post graduation or few months course in fields which are currently important from job point of view.Please give me details about the country,scholarships,related entrance exams, eligiblity criteria,finance required to stay or college fees, visa,full time or online course and kind of jobs/services in that field.Besides engg. I am intrested in cultures,languages,theatre.
  • October 14, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (2)

Kunal Ambasht Kunal Ambasht Expert Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 36 Points: 540 Trusted Advisor

Dear Smita,

Glad to see that you have started exploring various post-B.E. plans from now. Your broad interest areas will help you develop as a competent Professional in the future.

Unfortunately, I cannot answer all your questions in one go but as an immediate action step, I will recommend taking up a relevant Online course from a reputed MOOC(Massive Open Online Course). In parallel, you can explore Canada, European countries such as Germany, Netherlands and Sweden, Singapore, UK and US. Most of these countries are in need of people with demonstrated skills in Computer Science and related fields. GRE and TOEFL will be the standardized tests that many graduate schools will look at as one of the parameters to consider you for admissions. The overall cost ranges from 15 lakhs to 50 lakhs INR.

Hope this helps.

Kunal Ambasht | EGE Global Education
Smita N Smita N Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 10

The asnwer provide was really helpful,but actually I m not financially so strong,so could you please guide me about education in abroad on scholarship basis.I am ready to study hard and do my possible efforts,and its sure that i'll give GRE,TOEFL also.But please tell me some details for that so that i'll get on my track on the right time.

Add a quick reply to 'Guidence for education after graduation (BE - Compuer Science)'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.