One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
What reason should I provide in the visa interview for my backlogs?
Harsha Reddy profile image Harsha Reddy Member Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, in the second year of my B.Tech, All my subjects (11), were cancelled due to the mall practice, But I cleared in the very next sem with (6.88) can i know whether the visa be issued if i tell the same reason, or suggest me any answers. If i tell the truth what will be the output AND will the colleges accept by seeing those arrears as mal practice one's. I don’t have any arrears other than that in any sem. please I’m very much tensed with this issue. Thank You
  • July 03, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Kunal Ambasht Kunal Ambasht Expert Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 36 Points: 540 Trusted Advisor

Dear Harsha,

It is in your best interest to be transparent and honest during your Visa interview. You have to demonstrate that you have learnt from the past, worked hard to get an admission offer and are now very committed to your studies and career. Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kunal

Kunal Ambasht | EGE Global Education
Poonam Rani Poonam Rani Contributor Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 31 Points: 445 Trusted Advisor

Dear Harsha,

Greetings from Hotcourses!

This is strongly recommended to be transparent and honest during any application for a respective university and during any visa interview at respective Embassy/High Commission. This is always good to give explaination for any fact instead of hiding any information because all universities and High Commissions reserve the right to verify each and every document of every applicant. If , any High Commission comes to know that any applicant has hidden some information from them or provided some misleading information then they can ban the particular applicant from entering to their respective country for a certain duration e.g. in UK, there is a ban of 10 years and in USA, there is ban of 3 or 5 years depending upon the case.

So, please be honest and truthfull to your respective university and embassy/High Commmision and I hope the university and High Commission will understand the situation of applicant.

Thanks & Regards

Poonam Rani

Hotcourses Team!

Poonam Rani | Hotcourses India Pvt. Ltd.

Add a quick reply to 'What reason should I provide in the visa interview for my backlogs?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.