One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Having a Research Proposal for PhD is compulsary ?
Nitin Teja profile image Nitin Teja Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am student of Msc Biotechnology(integrated)course, I would like to proceed my PhD in plant Biotechnology in Otago university, for this you have mentioned that a research proposal is necessary. But I don’t have any, so is it possible for me to get admission in your university?
  • September 21, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

The pre-requisite for the Phd program, at Otago University is having masters degree with appropriate research experience.

Although research proposal is not mandatory, please prepare your proposal in advance, if the university asks for a proposal you should be ready to submit it. In Research proposal you just have to explain your area of interest under which you wanted to work. You can browse through the Univeristy website for the research areas available.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Having a Research Proposal for PhD is compulsary ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.