One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 16 posts
HAVING BACKLOGS WORRIED ABOUT VISA TO AUSTRALI a
Rajesh Reddy Konidala Rajesh Reddy Konidala Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I Am studying b.tech i am having 10 backlogs dead and an aggregate of 68% do i get addmision and visa to australia and canada
  • November 17, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (16)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Some Universities in Australia do not accept students with backlogs and some accept to a maximum level. But you might have to contact the University directly or get your profile assessed through a Education Advisor to evaluate your chances.

Your overall percentage of 68% should help you gain entry in to a good University in Australia but not very good in Canada.

Do write IELTS exam and get a good score of atleast 6.5 ( no section less than 6.0). Meet the representatives of some of the Universities when they come to India and get is assessed.  

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Mani Kanta profile image Mani Kanta Member Join date: Feb, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi I completed my b.tech am having 5 blacklogs with 65% aggregate  in information technology..but my aim is go for Australia for other studies...plz any one tell me hw can I possble .....am feeling sad every day ..my family condition was poor ...if any any answr for diz plz mail forme am waiting my mail id is :myowndestiny02@gmail.com

Hiren Patel profile image Hiren Patel Member Join date: Jul, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: -5

Hi i am having 23 backlog solved.can i get admission in melbourne.I completed my B.E in Electronic and communication from GTU.

Karan Khehra profile image Karan Khehra Member Join date: Aug, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

hey i have completed my b.tech with 69% in time with with 60 backlogs can i get study visa for my ms in austrailia?

Pratik Patel profile image Pratik Patel Member Join date: Dec, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

sir i have 13 backlogs in diploma mechanical and i have to completed my dilploma in a 5 years & i have 6 band in ielts than i am eligible for australia student visa

Add a quick reply to 'HAVING BACKLOGS WORRIED ABOUT VISA TO AUSTRALI a'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.