One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 15 posts
Rajesh Reddy Konidala Rajesh Reddy Konidala Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I Am studying i am having 10 backlogs dead and an aggregate of 68% do i get addmision and visa to australia and canada
  • November 17, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (15)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Some Universities in Australia do not accept students with backlogs and some accept to a maximum level. But you might have to contact the University directly or get your profile assessed through a Education Advisor to evaluate your chances.

Your overall percentage of 68% should help you gain entry in to a good University in Australia but not very good in Canada.

Do write IELTS exam and get a good score of atleast 6.5 ( no section less than 6.0). Meet the representatives of some of the Universities when they come to India and get is assessed.  

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Mani Kanta profile image Mani Kanta Member Join date: Feb, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi I completed my am having 5 blacklogs with 65% aggregate  in information technology..but my aim is go for Australia for other studies...plz any one tell me hw can I possble feeling sad every day family condition was poor ...if any any answr for diz plz mail forme am waiting my mail id is

Hiren Patel profile image Hiren Patel Member Join date: Jul, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hi i am having 23 backlog solved.can i get admission in melbourne.I completed my B.E in Electronic and communication from GTU.

Karan Khehra profile image Karan Khehra Member Join date: Aug, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

hey i have completed my with 69% in time with with 60 backlogs can i get study visa for my ms in austrailia?

Pratik Patel profile image Pratik Patel Member Join date: Dec, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

sir i have 13 backlogs in diploma mechanical and i have to completed my dilploma in a 5 years & i have 6 band in ielts than i am eligible for australia student visa

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.