One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Help finding the right universities for me for MS in CS
Ankita Bhaumik profile image Ankita Bhaumik Member Join date: Jul, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 10

I have completed my B.Sc Computer Science with a CGPA 9.1.

Class XII: 96%

Class X: 93.6%

I have not yet apperared for IELTS. Can you suggest the universities in UK where i have a chance of getting through for MS in Computer Science?

• August 17, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (3)

Jyoti Sharma Jyoti Sharma Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 96 Points: 1610

Dear Ankita,

Greetings from Hotcourses India.

You may consider the below mentioned universities:

University of Bristol

Aston University

Please note: You will have to appear for IELTS UK VI for the admission in the UK universities.

Kindly send your CV at jyoti.sharma@hotcourses.co.in so that I can support you shortlisting a few more universities and their application process.

Thanks & Regards,

Jyoti

Ankita Bhaumik profile image Ankita Bhaumik Member Join date: Jul, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 10

I have graduated in June 2015 and taken admission for M.Sc in a university in India. But i want to complete my masters abroad. What are my options? When can i apply?

Jyoti Sharma Jyoti Sharma Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 96 Points: 1610

Hi Ankita,

Please share your CV so that I can guide you, keeping the complete profile in mind.

Regards,

Jyoti

Add a quick reply to 'Help finding the right universities for me for MS in CS'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.