One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Best MBA courses in Canada and Singapore
Chandrika Aggarwal Chandrika Aggarwal Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 0
hey..i wanted help regarding best Mba courses in canada and singapore and i also needed financial can i get this..?? or any other courses which could be helpful and have good scope over there..and in the near future.. Thank you..
  • December 31, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (2)

Subhashini Vithyapathy Subhashini Vithyapathy Expert Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 75 Points: 1185

Hi Chandhrika, to do an MBA in Canada you need atleast 3 to 5 year of work experience in the management field which the main entry requirement of the Canadian universities. If you do not have any work experience try for SPP colleges to do PGD or GDC courses to make your profile more strong in the management field. While you study you can work for 20 hr per week were you can gain part time work experience and after completing your program you will get post study work visa for a year where you can find a job and try to continue over there. Stick on to the foundation study you done in the UG and continue in the same field, so that you will have good scope in the future rather than jumping into different field and struggle later. 

Singapore is also a good choice for doing an MBA with low budget. There are more Public universities and private institutes who offer MBA which are tied up with world ranked universities. Find the list of Singapore universities in Uniguru and get back to me if you have clarifications on your higher studies in abroad.

Regarding the financial aid once you done with your application with the university try to visit the scholarship and funding section to find more choice and list of bursaries available in the university. 

Vishal Bhardwaj Vishal Bhardwaj Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

I am planning to do mba from either Canada or Singapore. I have completed my graduation in 2014. Can you please help me in deciding which country suits me better? 

Add a quick reply to 'Best MBA courses in Canada and Singapore'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.