One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Help me choose.
Vijay Shankar profile image Vijay Shankar Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 4 Points: 0
Hello I got a list of college I couldn't find the ranking of them. the follow are the names.Aeceasberc PSB Stamford Raffles ftms Aston dimensions raffles College Kaplan.
  • September 14, 2012

Replies (2)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, can you please provide the correct names of the Universities you want to apply, it will help us to provide you proper information.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, There is no ranking system in Singapore for colleges. Check if the school or college has a Edu Trust Certification from the Government of Singapore and also if the Edu Trust is a Provicinal or 4 Year Certifications. Though what you have written is not clear, I can see that most of the school names you have mentioned have Edu Trust Certifications. 

If you can also mention what programs you intend doing, we can help you with a Recomendation. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Help me choose.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.