One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
I'd like to know the Scholarship Options for doing a Ph.D
Yo Tyoyo profile image Yo Tyoyo Member Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 3 Points: 20

I am looking for scholarship options to fund my PHD education in Mass communication Journalism for fall 2015. Would you please help me with the relevant options?

i have recently cleared net exam and also scored a JRF Scholorship.

help me with the name of colleges also.

scored 319 in GRE

• June 11, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Dr. Shakil Khan Dr. Shakil Khan Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 1135 Trusted Advisor

You have many options. First of all, you should go for your IELTS and provided you have better than or 650 score, search for the colleges in states where you wish to study. There are so many schools with graduate education in mass communication.

Admission to PhD programs is competitive but it has fallen off a bit this year, and universities are pursuing qualified foreign students to apply.

Dr. Shakil Khan | Dominican International Institute
Yo Tyoyo profile image Yo Tyoyo Member Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 3 Points: 20

no i think i should go for MA 

and the listed colleges are university of Texas Austin and Berkely

i am unable to find their rankning regarding my subject of mass communication and journalisum.

help me with the ranking 

Add a quick reply to 'I'd like to know the Scholarship Options for doing a Ph.D '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.