One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I need info on shcolarships applicable for those pursuing MS in CSc. Please help
Akhil Pandey profile image Akhil Pandey Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

hello..i m in the final year of my b.tech course and want to go to usa for M.s in computer science or i.t , my gpa is 6.5 and i still have two semesters left..help in schlorship and admission criteria for me?? 
what i should do in order to get there? 
i am belong to middle class family..
help will be appreciated

• August 18, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Amit Jain Amit Jain Contributor Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 23 Points: 285 Trusted Advisor

Hi Akhil,

Scholarships are basically of two types: internal and external. Internal scholarships are provided by Universities themselves and you need to apply for the same. However, som Universities automatically consider your capabilities for scholarships once you apply to them. The second type: External scholarships are highly competitive and you need to individually conduct reseach on these scholarships and apply accordingly. This is very competitive and only the best of the best get an opportunity for scholarships. Let me know in case you have additional questions. Happy to help!!

Amit Jain | Scholars Abroad Consulting Pvt Ltd

Add a quick reply to 'I need info on shcolarships applicable for those pursuing MS in CSc. Please help'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.