One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Help to choose an University to apply for my graduation in MS !!!
Vinyas Honnady Vinyas Honnady Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
hello....am vinyas...nw am getting trouble in selecting an university for my graduation in MS(computer science)...am in 3rd year B.E....just i want to know which country is safe for the students in all ways...like safety,cheaper,have good education system,will get better scholarships etc ... and not yet given my GRE &TOEFL tests....planned to write it on April...and i have got 90% in 10th,81% in 12th and 74% aggregate in B.E(upto 4th sem)......so please suggest me which country amoung these will be better one for my studies....??? 1.USA 2.UK 3.Australia 4.canada 5.singapore thanks in advance
  • January 11, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Vinyas Honnady ! You have got a good Academic background. You may have to aim for good GRE score (315+) & TOEFL/IELTS score (95+/ 7+ respectively) to meet the eligibility criteria to secure admission in Top Universities across the globe. 

USA is the best destination for Computer Science program. Second would be Canada/UK. In Singapore there are quite a few Universities which provide world class Education.

You can aim for Scholarships from Universities for which you need to meet Financial / Round 1 Deadlines.

For more information and selection of universities kindly click on the link given below and fill the form so that you can receive call from our Experts to guide you better!

Click hereto Apply online. Good Luck!

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Help to choose an University to apply for my graduation in MS !!!'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.