One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
hi am studying my btech 3rd year..plz tell me scholarship criteria for MS in US?
Rahul Reddy profile image Rahul Reddy Member Join date: Jul, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

hi at present i hav 68% agreggate..am yet to write gre and ielts..what should i do from this moment to get admission into good university with scholarship..i have 3 backlogs cleared does it effect my admission and scholarship ?

• July 27, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Subhashini Vithyapathy Subhashini Vithyapathy Expert Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 75 Points: 1185

Hi Rahul,

Try to increase your UG percentage atleast 75% above, GRE - 310+ and IELTS - 6.5, paper publication, projects etc to get into decent ranked university at USA. The scholarship is based on the above points and also you should provide a very strong SOP on your education plan based on the specialization which you are opting. As per the backlogs its fine as you have cleared and very minimum numbers you hold so try to upgrade your profile as per the advice. For further discussion feel free to contact me on our toll free number 1-800-103-9634.

Cheers

Add a quick reply to 'hi am studying my btech 3rd year..plz tell me scholarship criteria for MS in US?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.