One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Hi, I am a B.E. CIVIL graduate civil engineer from 2011 batch from INDIA.
Sumanth Ramakrishna Sumanth Ramakrishna Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I want to know doing masters abroad is better or doing masters at home country is better as the codes vary country wise. Codes- Indian standard codes according to which construction is to be followed in India. Likewise codes vary country wise.
  • May 21, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi Sumanth, studying Civil engineering abroad, you will gain international exposure to understand how to work with people, companies and organizations. Study in abroad will provide life-changing experience There are many top civil engineering colleges in India also. It depends on your interest where to pursue the course. To know more about the benefits of the program read the Civil engineering article in Uniguru.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Hi'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.