One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Switch my career from commerce to hotel management - Suggest me
Aman Kumar Aman Kumar Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 1
Hi I am a Commerce graduate from India I want to switch my career in Hotel Management. I an looking for Master Degree in Australia. Please Suggest me.
  • January 17, 2014
  • Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Your interest towards Hotel Management is appreciated, but there are chances of the university to consider it as irrelevant course selection and also your application can be rejected. I would suggest you to go for a Masters degree in the same field as that of your Bachelors. Else, you can go a Postgraduate diploma in Hotel management first and then apply for Masters in Hotel Management. This will enhance your profile and also increase your chances of obtaining Masters degree in your desired filed. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Switch my career from commerce to hotel management - Suggest me'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.