One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Can I apply for Post graduate course in malaysia for Medical Science? Guide Me.
Priya K profile image Priya K Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi. I have finished MBBS in India. Can I apply for Post graduate course in amlaysia. I want to know the exams i should take nd the course options available.
  • February 16, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (2)

Guhan S Guhan S Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 41 Points: 630

Hi Priya, yes you can take up PG medical courses in Malaysia. Check out the list of universities offering PG medical courses in Malaysia. To pursue the course you need to score a 93 for the internet-based exam and 580 for the paper-based exam for TOEFL and 6.5 are required with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component of the academic IELTS. In regards to GRE you need to score 90% and above.

Mohamed Jazlan Asim profile image Mohamed Jazlan Asim Member Join date: Sep, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

My college is not included in the list of colleges recognized by malaysia medical council. It is govt medical college aurangabad which is affiliated to Maharashtra university of health sciences. Can I still apply for pg seat in malaysia? 

Thanks

Add a quick reply to 'Can I apply for Post graduate course in malaysia for Medical Science? Guide Me.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.