One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Hi,I want to do Masters in Horticulture in US or Australia?
Kabal Singh Waraich Kabal Singh Waraich Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Iam completed my B.Sc (Hons.)Agriculture with good marks and now i want to do masters in horticulture from abroad. Is there any career related to this field and which country is the best one in this field and career in horticultutre. please help me and i hope for the positive response from u.
  • March 09, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Australia and Newzealand are two countries which focus a lot on Agriculture and Horticulture. Many popular Universities offer Horticulture programs. 

In New Zealand you can look at a very popular 1 year program in Eastern Institute of Technology at Hawke's Bay a Public College which offers a program named Diploma in Horticulture which provides  graduates with more advanced horticultural and management skills, with either a horticulture or viticulture focus.

Possible jobs and career opportunities can include: Agribusiness Owner/Manager, Horticultural Contractor, Nursery Manager, Research Technician, Self employed in horticultural sector, Garden  Manager, Horticultural merchandising, Orchard or Vineyard Manager. 
You can browse the websites of University of Queesland and James Cook University, both offer courses in horticulture. 
Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Hi'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.