One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Higher Education in Australia Supply chain Management
Shameem Abdullah Pandar profile image Shameem Abdullah Pandar Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am 35 Years old Indian guy and I am a graduate in Economics with 51 % Marks and one year diploma in Library and information science and for the last 9 Years I am working in Saudi Arabia for well know supply chain solution provider. Currently I am holding the position of Admin Supervisor for the 4 PL Dept. This work inspiring me to do post graduation in Supply chain management solution I wanted to know the procedures to get a seat in higher study +Fees, part time working hours permit +possibility of working a permanent residence in Australia. Best Regards Shameem
  • April 19, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Supply Chain Management and Logistics is available in lots of good Universities around Australia. Though your marks are quite low in UG, your work experience might help you seek admissions. Do the IELTS exam and look at a score of atleast 6.5 plus to get admission in a good University. 

Try the website of Curtin University in Perth, Victoria University, University of Melbourne, University of Technology Sydney, etc and allof them offer 1.5 to 2 year courses on Supply Chain Management. Chances of getting a PR are also good for you. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Higher Education in Australia Supply chain Management '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.