One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
higher study in maths
Suwarna Shukla profile image Suwarna Shukla Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am graduating student in maths , its my last year , I want to pursue higher studies in mathematics from some top institute by distance and learning from abroad, can you help me with the list of some good institutes , fees structure and eligibility criteria.
  • April 15, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Tuition Costs vary considerably depending on the program, but are likely to be less than full-time study in the for study abroad. Entry requirements are there to ensure that you will be able to manage your studies successfully. Most institutions also will require a good standard of English language. You can apply online directly or get an education consultant help to apply for the universities. There are many universities offering PG Mathematics in abroad.  

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'higher study in maths'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.