One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Hostel accommodation in central london
Balamurugan Rajakumar profile image Balamurugan Rajakumar Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 1
what are the hostel accommodation in central london ? How much will it cost ? How should I apply ?
  • March 27, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (3)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor
Hi Balamurugan, Central London is quite expensive and you need to budget an average of 500 pounds to get good accommodation. In general, most Universities will have a deartment which will assist you to find accommodation or check with your consultant who is assisting you. I can also give you a private provider who can help you find accommodation in UK. Check which also has a office in Chennai who can assist you with accommodation. If you want slightly lower accommodation, stay a little away from London, about an hour away and you can get it for as lower a 300 GBP a month. But then you need to consider factor like travel cost, travel time wasted, vis a vis cost of accommodation. Strike an ideal balance. All the best.
Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Shalabh Bhargava Shalabh Bhargava Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 10
Central London would actually be little costlier like 200-250 GBP/Week
Mukesh Gurjar profile image Mukesh Gurjar Member Join date: Apr, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 10
I want to Motioning and Evaluations Course. is there any master degree in M&E Side

Add a quick reply to 'Hostel accommodation in central london'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.