One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Hotel management course or Registered dietitian course .Your suggestions please
Mumtaz Fazal profile image Mumtaz Fazal Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have completed my Bsc nutrition and dietetics and looking forward to choose my career! m also interested in Hotel management.. Could you please suggest me a better option for better future please? I also would like to know if a six month course in hotel mngt is sufficient to start work??
  • December 03, 2012

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Mumtaz, every course irrespective of the duration has potential value. In regards to a career in hotel and hospitality industry than the courses impressing the interviewer is very important. If you are looking for international opportunities a full time UG/PG will help achieve it. Europe and the Gulf are open to skilled hospitality students. Here is the list of institutions offering courses in Food, Hotel and Hospitality Management  Please ensure that you filter your search as per your desired location.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Hotel management course or Registered dietitian course .Your suggestions please '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.