One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
hotel management
Silver Stone profile image Silver Stone Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
hey m 29 years old doing mba and job related to admin ..thing is i m always confused to adopt a career and wasted my life but when now i decided todo hotel management as i wanted get setelled in sum where europe i read coments about this feild like Sounds like hotel managers don't make good money and the hours stink and the work is menial at best. Unless you get into hotel ownership I wouldn't consider it a career rather a job to get you by. Especially if you are used to being pampered as you mention. As a hotel manager you will be the one doing the pampering. No time for pedicures but you can certainly expect to kiss lots of other feet. can you guide me thorugh
  • January 10, 2013

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hotel Management can be quite a rewarding career option if you have the passion for it and like any other field it has its ups and downs as you've mentioned. Hotel Management is the name given to the management system used to manage the hotel business. It will take you through accounts, marketing, housekeeping, maintenance, management and catering of food and beverage, and hotel administration. Hotel management offers various sorts of interesting career options for you to choose from such as hotel sales manager, restaurant manager, front office manager, reservation manager, operations manager, and human resources manager.

For more information on hotel management programs in Europe or any other region of your preference, you can browse our site.        

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'hotel management'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.