One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How and what should I prepare for studying in Australia?
Sunidhi Sharma profile image Sunidhi Sharma Member Join date: Jun, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hello, I am from India. I am currently doing my undergraduation from Delhi University and I want to do my pg from Australia. I wanted to ask you what/ which exams and how should I prepare for it. Also,can you please recommend the Universities where I can apply? Also, details about student loan procedures, thanks :)

• June 30, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi Sunidhi,

Thank you for your enquiry!

Apart from your academic qualification, an IELTS score or 6.5 or an equivalent standardised english test is required. We have free IELTS coaching we can offer you. 

Please get in touch we me on our Toll free number: 1-800-103-9634 or mail me at

I will need to take a look at your academic profile so that I can assist you better and suggest you suitable options of programs and Universities. Your Loan process will begin after you get an offer of place.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited

Add a quick reply to 'How and what should I prepare for studying in Australia?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.