One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How and when to plan for MS/M.Engg in US
Himanshu Sharma profile image Himanshu Sharma Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 1
I am a B.Tech graduate in Electronics and comm. and further i want to complete my masters in US,either by doing MS or M.Engg. So, kindly provide me full details of application process and the list of areas in which M.Engg can be done.Please reply me ASAP!
  • December 29, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

You should first shortlist the universities based on your profile. Prepare your documents simultaneously, Statement of purpose, Letter of recommendation, Transcripts (sealed for US), English language proficiency exam and GRE.  Once you are ready with all the documents, you can complete online application. This might give you an idea about the Timeline for the process
Test taking Mar to June
Short listing - April to July
Complete application form - Jul - Oct
Admission decision - Oct - Dec
Visa process - Nov - Dec
Pre departure - Dec - Jan

Test taking - Mar to June
Short listing - May to Oct
Complete application form - Oct - Jan
Admission decision - Mar - Jun
Visa process - Jun - Jul
Pre departure - Jul - Aug

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'How and when to plan for MS/M.Engg in US'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.