One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How and when to start my application process for US for MS in VLSI.
Himanshu Sharma profile image Himanshu Sharma Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 1
Hello Sir/Mam, I am a working individual,i've completed my B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication in 2013. As i am working so i am not able to find out much about the procedure for application in US universities for MS in VLSI.So,please suggest as to how should i start the process and how to prepare for GRE and TOEFL. Kindly seek in this regard!
  • November 09, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10660 Trusted Advisor

You have to shortlist the universities that match best to your academic profile and financial budget. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offers Masters Degree in VLSI. You may have to work on documents such as academic transcripts, statement of purpose, letters of recommendation and other financial documents. Generally students are requested to take their admission exams 6 - 8 months prior to the admission intake. You can follow the website links given below to find more information regarding GRE and TOEFL exams, sample papers, mock tests, etc.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'How and when to start my application process for US for MS in VLSI.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.