One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
How can I apply for in mechanical engg. in abroad?
Shahid Khan profile image Shahid Khan Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 1
i am a diploma holder with diploma in mechanical engg..suggest me how can i secure my future in abroad with studying.? and also suggest me country for doing the best engg?
  • November 26, 2013

Replies (3)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Shahid Khan,

You can check out the undergraduate courses in abroad for mechanical engineering in the below link

Undergraduate Mechanical Engineering courses

Regarding the country - USA is standing ahead in the top Universities followed by UK and Australia. But you also need to consider from the cost points of view and ROI.

Hope this helps!

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Mechanical Engineering is famous in USA, UK and Germany. If you are looking to study and work abroad, Australia, New Zealand and Canada will suite you.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Kuldeep Sungh profile image Kuldeep Sungh Member Join date: Jul, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi i am kuldeep singh and i do diploma in automobile engg.... Suggest me can i do more study in u.k. 

Add a quick reply to 'How can I apply for in mechanical engg. in abroad?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.