One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
How can i get scholarships for furthur studies in ME in USA?
Ankur Barot profile image Ankur Barot Member Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 1
I completed my bachelor of engineering in computer in india and now I want to apply for master in engineering in u.s.a so which exams i need 2 crack 4 that and how can i get scholarship for master of engineering studies in USA?
  • July 27, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi You have score well in IELTS/TOEFL.. You should score a minimum of 80/120 in TOEFL, but a score of 100/120 would increase your chance of admission and similarly for IELTS tests Universities will expect a score of 7/9. check out more advice for exams to study in USA here..

Regarding Scholarships, a variety of scholarships exist, and these may typically be found (and applied for) online. In order to see what’s out there, explore the scholarship database to study in USA.

All the best!

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Ankur,

University are independent in USA and admission parameters and weightage is different in different universities. I will suggest you to do a good research or follow pre-application process to find universities for you to apply. The early deadlines of Sept/Oct/Nov 2013 for FALL (August/September) 2014 intake are mostly scholarship deadlines. Visit individual university website to find more on scholarship details. Scholarships depends on funding available with the independent university you wish to apply and hence check individual university website.

All the best!

Regards, Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'How can i get scholarships for furthur studies in ME in USA?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.