One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How can i have a student visa for Singapore ?
Mounia El Mounia El Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
First of all i'am a moroccan student , i'am in the second year in the international university of Agadir (isiam) institution superior of applied computer and management ,Morocco . Secondly , my parents visited Singapore and Malaysia and they told me that they are satified about the universities in Singapor and how people there are cultured, intellectual and educated.... so i want so much to complete my studies there in business / finance (master) so i hope that you can help me to now more about your universities and thank you
  • January 15, 2014
  • Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Singapore is a premier education hub which provides excellent education opportunities for local and international students alike-from preparatory education to post-graduate programs. The best time to start your application process is in your final year. Take a look for the list of Universities who offer masters in business and finance related subjects at Uniguru. And for the Immigration process i.e student visa please visit the immigration website for Singapore and take the guidance for student visa or contact them directly. If you have further clarification mail me at  enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'How can i have a student visa for Singapore ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.